Advanced Wireless Monitoring Switch Box
The TS28X unit is an advanced wireless monitoring switch box system that aggregates 56 channels of vibration and process data. It includes 28 channels of AC (vibration), 2 Tachometer inputs, and 24 DC or process inputs. 18 process inputs are prewired for 4-20ma direct connect sensors.
For AC/vibration channels, the TS28X is capable of sampling 7 channels of analog data at rates up to 20Khz simultaneously. 7 groups of 7 AC inputs are sampled in turn, providing a total aggregation of 28 AC channels.
For DC/process channels, 7 group of 6 DC inputs are sampled in turn, providing a total aggregation of 42 DC channels.
Two Tachometer inputs can be assigned to the AC/vibration channels to capture machine speed.
The vibration channels provide a standard 20V/4ma current feed for biasing accelerometers. This bias voltage can be disabled to allow direct AC inputs from other devices such as proximity probes.
The wireless unit communicates back to the base station via long range 900Mhz radio. An optional build option allows WLAN communication (802.11G) for higher speed shorter range applications. Ethernet is a build option to allow direct wired connection to the IP network.
The TS28X unit includes a high performance digital signal processor (DSP) that allows advanced analysis programs within the unit (as custom configurations). This includes data compression, encryption, and error correction for the wireless link, and the ability to do advance frequency domain analysis on the unit, as well as setting alarms and making other real time decisions without having to contact the base station.
Real time data stream is available over WLAN or Ethernet, with a maximum sample rate that depends on the network performance of the connected WLAN access point or Ethernet connection.
The TS28X unit provides input buffering and filtering on the AC channels, including programmable low and high pass filters, and an analog integrator. Low frequency signals near DC can be measured with a direct coupled input setting.
- 28 analog AC inputs with frequency ranges from sub hz near DC up to a 20Khz sample rate
- 24 DC/process inputs with on-board filtering.
- 2 Tachometer input allowing TTL or high voltage tach pulses (jumper selectable).
- Long range wireless connectivity using a high powered advanced 900MHz radio. Ranges of up to 2 miles in outdoor environments.
- Optional WLAN radio, 802.11G, for high speed connectivity.
- Optional Ethernet 10/100 Interface
- High speed data streaming (real time) over the WLAN or Ethernet network.
- On board sample memory allowing 2million samples at rates from 64 to 20Khz
- On board analog conditioning circuits with programmable high and low pass filters.
- On board digital processing for advanced functions (spectrum analysis, alarms).
- Analog integration for acceleration to velocity translation
- Water and weatherproof durable casing sealed to IP67 standards and including standard BNC connectors for signal inputs.