Advanced Wireless Monitoring System
The TS1X-P Process Unit is an advanced wireless monitoring system supporting a wide variety of process (DC) inputs. 7 channels provide 20V feed current for typical 4-20ma sensors, and include a 250 Ohm termination resistor with overvoltage protection.
The wireless unit communicates with the base station via long range 900Mhz radio. A build option allows WLAN communication (802.11G) for higher speed shorter range applications.
- 7 DC inputs with 4-20ma 20V feed and 250ohm termination resistors.
- 6 DC/process inputs for direct connection to the TS1X-P Thermal amp.
- 1 Tachometer input allowing TTL inputs.
- Long range wireless connectivity using a high powered advanced 900MHz radio.
- Optional WLAN radio, 802.11G, for high speed connectivity.
- Water and weatherproof durable casing sealed to IP67 standards and including standard BNC connectors for signal inputs.
- FIPS140-2 as a build option – certified.
- AES/SHA1 protection for link security.