Accelerometers & Additional Sensors
The StormX RTD unit is a derivative of the StormXT unit.
The application for this unit is to measure surface temperatures using an external RTD.
The unit runs stand alone with batteries. High performance, high temp non-rechargeable lithium batteries are employed in the design.
A cable adapter can be used to power the StormX RTD.
The wireless unit communicates with the base station via long range 900Mhz radio.
StormX RTD SKU Options
- StormX RTD Battery powered
- StormX RTD-POW No battery; external power only
- StormX RTD-Battery Battery for the StormX RTD
- StormX RTD-Sensor-L External RTD plug in for StormX RTD; L represents the specified length of the external cable
- Internal conditioning circuits for a single external RTD
- Long range wireless connectivity using a high powered advanced 900MHz radio.
- Water and weatherproof durable casing sealed to IP67 standards.
- External antenna for long range communication.
- Anti-caustic casing.
- Battery operation.
- High temp design to 90C
- Battery monitoring features.
- Powered option via adapter cable
Part Number: StormX RTD, StormX RTD-POW