The Uptime EchoBase is a wireless gateway that provides connectivity for the Uptime MistLX Bluetooth units.
The EchoBase uses 900Mhz radio signals to communicate with the TS1 Server, and Bluetooth technology to connect to the MistLX Units.
The EchoBase has the following features:
- Remote connection to Uptime SW via 900mhz radio technology
- Connection to MistLX units via BlueTooth 4.0
- Embedded Linux processor with USB drive for data storage.
- 5V input supply
- Ability to service up to 256 MistLX units
- 0 to 70 degree C operational range
Part Number: EchoBase